Nude Commission (you MUST have a nude ready)
Are you ready to feel empowered af?
Process: Send Nude | Jazz Sketches You | Jazz Embroiders You
Please make sure your billing address linked to your credit/debit card is correct (it can be different to your shipping address).
The next batch of five nude commissions will be taken TONIGHT - keep an eye out on my Instagram, @jazmoodie, for a pre-warning! They go quickly.
(Non-refundable &Only available for ages 18+)
The process is wildly empowering and humbling and many women have chosen to do this as part of their self-development to become super confident and loving of their own bodies. The process takes from 1-2 weeks, as each commission is completely unique.
Want to hear about it first hand? Read this article by Cecilia, explaining the whole process from her perspective!
1) Take Nude: you MUST have a nude ready before purchasing this process. It is a perfect opportunity to give your body the antidote to the self-hate that society has conditioned in us. Treat yourself to some self-love time. Taking nudes for yourself is liberating and empowering. Let it all hang out gurl! (Natural Lighting is best).
2) Purchase this 'product'. Jazz will be in touch within a few days via E-mail or Instagram so check your junk! (please insert both when purchasing). Please choose what you'd like your body to be embroidered onto: Tee, Tote, or Sweatshirt.
3) Send me the nude or semi-nude photo via E-mail or Instagram. This photo is stored in a passcode-protected and hidden file and is deleted after stage 2. Please endeavour to send your nude within a week of purchasing!!
4) Jazz sends you a Digital Copy of a sketch. I translate every curve of your unique body into a line drawing that provides the blueprints for the final embroidery. You're turned into a piece of art!
4) Jazz uses the sketch of you as the blueprints for the hand-embroidery. The hand-embroidery process can take up to a week. Jazz will try her best to get every unique part of you into the embroidery, such as tattoos and scars.
I will never share your design without your enthusiastic and explicit permission. It may be a personal journey for your eyes only and that is absolutely possible.
If you have any questions, email: email@example.com OR contact me on Instagram via Direct Message (DM) to talk about a nude commission: @jazmoodie
Permission to share gained from women on which these designs are based.
* indicates a required field
"There’s possibly no better feeling than wearing your naked body on your body. This process has taken me on a wild journey. It started off as something I’d dared myself to do - something adventurous and utterly unlike anything else I’d done before - and it ended up changing the way I look at and treat my body. It’s hard to hate your curves or rolls or big thighs when someone has taken such great detail and care in turning them into a work of art. Jaz was absolutely amazing and supportive and made this whole project even better for me than I thought it would. I never felt nervous, embarrassed or insecure even when I thought would be my “most vulnerable”. It was really just a total self-love fest that I can’t stop talking about!"
"Body confidence has never been something that comes easy to me. So to do this was such a huge step in taking back control of my own body. I can’t believe how liberating this whole process has been. I can look at this image of myself and feel totally free. If you had told me a week ago that I would have been so vulnerable to share my body and let it be turned into a wonderful piece of art I never would have believed it. And yet here I am feeling a comfort it my own skin I have never felt before, belly rolls and all. Long live female fucking empowerment."