Are you ready to feel empowered af?
Process: Send Nude | Jazz Sketches You | Jazz Embroiders You
Please make sure your billing address linked to your credit/debit card is correct (it can be different to your shipping address).
The next batch of five nude commissions will be taken in June- keep an eye out on my Instagram, @jazmoodie, for a pre-warning! They go quickly.
(Only available for ages 18+)
The process is wildly empowering and humbling and many women have chosen to do this as part of their self-development to become super confident and loving of their own bodies. The process takes from 1-2 weeks, as each commission is completely unique.
Want to hear about it first hand? Read this article by Cecilia, explaining the whole process from her perspective!
1) Purchase this 'product'. Jazz will be in touch within a few days via E-mail or Instagram so check your junk! (please insert both when purchasing). Please choose what you'd like your body to be embroidered onto: Tee, Tote, or Sweatshirt.
2) When you're ready, you can send me a relaxed nude or semi-nude photo via E-mail or Instagram. This photo is stored in a passcode-protected and hidden file and is deleted after stage 2. Please endeavour to send your nude within a week of purchasing.
3) Jazz sends you a Digital Copy of a sketch. I translate every curve of your unique body into a line drawing that provides the blueprints for the final embroidery. You're turned into a piece of art!
4) Jazz uses the sketch of you as the blueprints for the hand-embroidery. The hand-embroidery process can take up to a week. Jazz will try her best to get every unique part of you into the embroidery, such as tattoos and scars.
I will never share your design without your enthusiastic and explicit permission. It may be a personal journey for your eyes only and that is absolutely possible.
Scroll down for testimonials of women who have been through the commission process.
If you have any questions, email: email@example.com OR contact me on Instagram via Direct Message (DM) to talk about a nude commission: @jazmoodie
Permission to share gained from women on which these designs are based.
* indicates a required field
"There’s possibly no better feeling than wearing your naked body on your body. This process has taken me on a wild journey. It started off as something I’d dared myself to do - something adventurous and utterly unlike anything else I’d done before - and it ended up changing the way I look at and treat my body. It’s hard to hate your curves or rolls or big thighs when someone has taken such great detail and care in turning them into a work of art. Jaz was absolutely amazing and supportive and made this whole project even better for me than I thought it would. I never felt nervous, embarrassed or insecure even when I thought would be my “most vulnerable”. It was really just a total self-love fest that I can’t stop talking about!"
"Body confidence has never been something that comes easy to me. So to do this was such a huge step in taking back control of my own body. I can’t believe how liberating this whole process has been. I can look at this image of myself and feel totally free. If you had told me a week ago that I would have been so vulnerable to share my body and let it be turned into a wonderful piece of art I never would have believed it. And yet here I am feeling a comfort it my own skin I have never felt before, belly rolls and all. Long live female fucking empowerment."