* indicates a required field
Are you ready to feel empowered af?
Process: Buy Commission | Jazz emails with next steps | Send Nude | Jazz Sketches You | Jazz Embroiders You | Wear your nakedness!
Please make sure your billing address linked to your credit/debit card is correct (it can be different to your shipping address).
FIVE SPACES OPEN ON A BATCH BASIS. FOLLOW @JAZMOODIE TO FIND OUT WHEN THE NEXT BATCH OPENS.
(Non-refundable & Only available for ages 18+)
This process is wildly empowering and humbling and many women have chosen to do this as part of their self-development to become super confident and loving of their own bodies. The process takes 2-3 weeks, as each commission is completely unique.
Want to hear about it first hand? Read this article by Cecilia, explaining the whole process from her perspective!
1) Take Nude: you MUST have a nude ready before purchasing this process. It is a perfect opportunity to give your body the antidote to the self-hate that society has conditioned in us. Treat yourself to some self-love time. Taking nudes for yourself is liberating and empowering. Let it all hang out gurl! (Natural Lighting is best).
2) Purchase this 'product'. Jazz will be in touch within a few days via E-mail or Instagram so check your junk! (please insert both email and @instagram when purchasing). Please choose what you'd like your body to be embroidered onto: Tee (White or Black), Tote bag, cushion cover (Black or Light Pink). Please enter a size (S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL).
3) Send me the nude or semi-nude photo via E-mail or Instagram once you've purchased. This photo is stored in a passcode-protected and hidden file and is deleted after stage 2. Please endeavour to send your nude within a day of purchasing!!
4) Jazz sends you a photograph of a sketch. I translate every curve of your unique body into a line drawing that provides the blueprints for the final embroidery. You're turned into a piece of art!
4) Jazz uses the sketch of you as the blueprints for the embroidery. The embroidery process can take up to a week. Jazz will try her best to get every unique part of you into the embroidery, such as tattoos and scars.
I will never share your design without your enthusiastic and explicit permission. It may be a personal journey for your eyes only and that is absolutely possible.
If you have any questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR contact me on Instagram via Direct Message (DM) to talk about a nude commission: @jazmoodie
Permission to share gained from women on which these designs are based.
"There’s possibly no better feeling than wearing your naked body on your body. This process has taken me on a wild journey. It started off as something I’d dared myself to do - something adventurous and utterly unlike anything else I’d done before - and it ended up changing the way I look at and treat my body. It’s hard to hate your curves or rolls or big thighs when someone has taken such great detail and care in turning them into a work of art. Jaz was absolutely amazing and supportive and made this whole project even better for me than I thought it would. I never felt nervous, embarrassed or insecure even when I thought would be my “most vulnerable”. It was really just a total self-love fest that I can’t stop talking about!"
"Body confidence has never been something that comes easy to me. So to do this was such a huge step in taking back control of my own body. I can’t believe how liberating this whole process has been. I can look at this image of myself and feel totally free. If you had told me a week ago that I would have been so vulnerable to share my body and let it be turned into a wonderful piece of art I never would have believed it. And yet here I am feeling a comfort it my own skin I have never felt before, belly rolls and all. Long live female fucking empowerment."